Myślenie po Zagładzie : głosy z Polski = Thinking after the Holocaust : voices from Poland = Ḥashivah be-ʻidan she-aḥare ha-Shoʼah : ḳolot mi-Polin
Call Number943.8056 R38t
Statement of Responsibilitypraca zbiorowa pod redakcją Sebastiana Rejaka.
- Introduction / Jolanta Ambrosewicz-Jacobs, Wiesław Kozub-Ciembroniewicz
- The Holocaust Put into Perspective by Historians / Daniel Grinberg
- In the Shadow of the Holocaust? / Michał Głowiński
- Teaching about the Holocaust: Polish Experiences on the Threshold of the 21st Century / Robert Szuchta
- The Holocaust as a Challenge to the Human Rights Concept / Roman Kuźniar
- What Does the Holocaust Tell Sociologists?
- Identity as a Stigma / Małgorzata Melchior
- Identity as a Task / Zdzisław Mach
- A Report on Evil / Cezary Wodziński
- Antitheology as a Response to the Shoah / Sebastian Rejak
Physical Description 158, 158, 136 pages ; 21 cm
LanguagePolish, English, Hebrew, (Polish originals with translations into English and Hebrew).
PublisherWarszawa ; Kraków : MUZA SA
- English section translated by Elżbieta Gołębiowska and Antonia Lloyd-Jones
- "This publication has been prepared for print by MUZA SA Publishing House in cooperation with The Centre for Holocaust Studies at the Jagiellonia University, and with the support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland" —English title page verso
- Includes bibliographical references
RecognitionGifted in 2009 by Krzysztof Czapla, Consul General of the Republic of Poland