Holocaust education teacher resource
Call NumberOnline - click URL below for access
Statement of Responsibilitycompiled by the VHEC.
Summary"This general resource contains guidelines for teaching about the Holocaust, suggestions for preparing students for survivor speakers, frequently asked questions about the Holocaust, a timeline, a glossary, as well as recommended websites and readings." —Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre website
- Why teach about the Holocaust?
- Guidelines for teaching about the Holocaust
- Preparing students for survivor speakers
- Frequently asked questions about the Holocaust
- Timeline of the Holocaust & WWII
- Glossary of terms
- Responding to genocide today
- Recommended resources
Physical Description 1 online resource (28 pages) : PDF file
Carrier Typeonline resource
PublisherVancouver : Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre