Auschwitz : a doctor's eyewitness account
Call Number940.5405 N99a
Statement of Responsibilityby Dr. Miklos Nyiszli ; translated by Tibere Kremer and Richard Seaver ; with a foreword by Bruno Bettelheim.
Summary"An eyewitness account of the most terrible of Hitler's death camps—by a victim who survived. He was a Jew—and a doctor—spared death for a worse fate: to perform autopsies and dissections on Jewish corpses consigned to the crematoria." —Back cover
- Foreword / Bruno Bettelheim
- Introduction / Richard Seaver
- Declaration / Dr. Miklos Nyiszli
Physical Description 160 pages ; 18 cm
LanguageEnglish, Translated from the Hungarian by Tibère Kremer and Richard Seaver.
PublisherGreenwich, CT : Fawcett Publications, Inc.
- Translation of: Dr. Mengele Boncolóorvosa voltam az auschwitzi krematóriumban
- Cover title: At last the truth about Eichmann's inferno: Auschwitz
- "A Fawcett Crest Book" —Title page