Call Number940.5317 A932 1995
Statement of Responsibility[Editor, Kazimierz Smolén ; translated from the Polish text by Krystyna Michalik].
Summary"For almost 5 years, the Nazis used Auschwitz as Hitler's 'Final Solution'... This book takes the reader through the camp. It documents the horrors of daily existence at the most heinous place on Earth." —Back cover
- Everyday Life of the Prisoners
- Sanitation and Living Conditions
- Block of Death
- Crematorium and Gas Chamber
- Map of Camp
Physical Description 120 pages, 2 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, map ; 23 cm
LanguageEnglish, Translated from the Polish text by Krystyna Michalik.
PublisherAlbuquerque, NM : Route 66 Publishing, Ltd.
- Translation of: Oświęcim, 1940–1945
Reprint in enlarged format, with new publisher's preface
- Originally published: Katowice: Krajowa Agencja Wydawnicza, 1978
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 115–)