Youtai ren zai Haerbin = The Jews in Harbin
Call Number951.13 Q1j
Statement of Responsibilityeditors Qu Wei, Li Shuxiao.
SummaryExtensive, mainly photographic record of Jewish people's lives in China.
- The shores of Songhua River — paradise for Jews in the Far East
- "Where my heart rests is my home" — the economic miracle created by Jews in Harbin
- Emissaries of western knowledge and technology — Jews and their contribution to Harbin's culture
- Jews living in China and their ties to Harbin
- Traces of the Jewish community in Harbin
- Recent visits by Jews and their friendship for Harbin
Physical Description 235 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 30 cm
PublisherBeijing : She hui ke xue wen xian chu ban she = Social Sciences Documentation Publishing House
Editiondi yi ban = First edition
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 226–233)