Doctors of death
Call Number940.5405 A99d v. 1–4
Statement of ResponsibilityPhilippe Aziz ; translated from the French by Edouard Bizub and Philip Haentzler, under the guidance of Linda Marie de Turenne.
- Volume 1. Karl Brandt, the Third Reich's man in white
- Volume 2. Joseph Mengele, the evil doctor
- Volume 3. When man became a guinea pig for death
- Volume 4. In the beginning was the master race
Physical Description 4 volumes : illustrations (some colour), maps, portraits ; 18 cm
LanguageEnglish, Translated from the French by Edouard Bizub and Philip Haentzler under the guidance of Linda Marie De Turenne.
PublisherGeneva : Ferni Publishers
Distributor[Place of distribution not identified] : Friends of History
- Translation from French of: Les médecins de la mort
- "This edition is reserved for Friends of history" —Title page verso
- VHEC Library has volumes 1–4