Visa al paraíso
Call NumberVideos B
Statement of Responsibilitydirección, investigación, guión y producción: Lillian Liberman.
Summary"Narrated by Gilberto Bosques and some of the protagonists of the Jewish and Spanish exile movement that arrived in Mexico between 1939 and 1942. After the defeat in the Civil War against Franco, Gilberto Bosques was sent by Mexican president Lázaro Cárdenas as General Consul in Paris so as to rescue as many Republicans as possible. Once the World War broke out in 1939, a Consulate was set up in Marseille, thus extending his mission and saving thousands of people persecuted by Nazi-fascism." —Container
Physical Description 1 videodisc (108 minutes) : sound, colour ; 4 3/4 inches
Carrier Typevideodisc (DVD)
LanguageSpanish, Optional subtitles in Spanish, French, and English.
PublisherMéxico : Producciones nitra S.de R.L. de C.V. and Fondo de Producción Cinematográfica de Calidad
DistributorMéxico : Producciones Nytia
- Originally produced in Mexico as a motion picture and released in 2010;
- Dolby sound, aspect ratio 16:9;
- Extras include awards and more interview footage;
- Editor, Lucrecia Gutiérrez Maupomé; music, Jacobo Lieberman;
- Interview photographers, Jorge Barajas, Oscar Palacios.