- The Growth of an Obsession
- The Art of Dissembling
- Hitler's Influence on the Conduct of War
- Four Key Commissions
- Himmler on Responsibility
- Hitler's Cunning
- The Execution of the Final Solution in the Occupied East
- The Mass Shootings Outside Riga, 30 November and 8 December 1941
- The Wannsee Conference
- The Interrogation of Friedrich Jeckeln
- Hitler's Visitor on 28 November 1941
- "On Orders from the Highest Level"
- The Camp of the German Jews in Minsk
- Reichskommissar of the Ukraine, Erich Koch
- "It Is the Führer's Wish"
- The Führer Has Taken Note: Destroy"
- An Official Report from Auschwitz-Birkenau
- "Toward a Swift Solution"
- "Kaltenbrunner Contra Himmler"
- "Duty at Auschwitz Is Frontline Duty"
- "They Shall Go Under with Us!"
- The Beginning of the End
- The End of an Obsession
Appendix: Jewish Casualties Due to the Final Solution