The ghetto fights
Call Number943.8053 E21g
Statement of ResponsibilityMarek Edelman ; with an introduction by John Rose.
Creators & ContributorsEdelman, Marek
SummaryThis memoir by Marek Edelman, member of the Warsaw Ghetto Resistance five-person command team, tells first-hand of the struggle of Warsaw's Jews against the Nazis in the spring of 1943.
- Introduction / John Rose
- The Ghetto fights / Marek Edelman
- Appendix one: Report from the Jewish workers' underground, 22 June 1943
- Appendix two: Second report from the Jewish workers' underground, 15 November 1943
Physical Description 119 pages : map ; 20 cm
PublisherLondon : Bookmarks
- Translation from Polish of: Getto walczy
- "First published in Polish in Warsaw, 1945. English translation first published in New York, May 1946." —Title page verso
RecognitionGifted by Odie Kaplan