11th Biennial Shafran Teachers' Conference : teacher resource package
Call NumberEDUC S
Statement of ResponsibilityJason Hudson and Graeme Stacey.
SummaryTeacher resource package prepared by B.C. secondary teachers Jason Hudson and Graeme Stacey for their workshop at the Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre's Shafran Teachers' Conference.
- BC Curriculum Document (Genocide Studies 12)
- Einsatzgruppen Photo (USHMM)
- Some were Neighbors: A lesson on empathy
- Course Syllabus
- USHMM Guidelines for Teaching about the Holocaust
- Article: Nearly half of Canadians can't name a single concentration camp
- Article: To combat Holocaust ignorance, we must empower teachers
- Lesson: What does the Holocaust look like, on paper?
- Lesson: Holocaust Photo Narrative
- Lesson: The Righteous Among the Nations
- Lesson: Combatting Holocaust Denial
Physical Description 55 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
Publisher[West Kelowna ; Kelowna] : [Jason Hudson and Graeme Stacey]