ContentsPart One: The Realization: "I am a Jew and will be a Jew forever"
Part Two: Saving the Future: "While you have breath"
- Hitler in Power: Germany, 1933–1938
- The Turning Point: Berlin Germany
- A Wrenching Decision: Berlin, Germany
Part Three: In the Ghettos: "Broken people"
- Hitler's Campaign for World Domination
- Coffee and Tea: Amsterdam, the Occupied Netherlands
- No More Saras: Occupied Belgium
- The Most Important Game: Annemasse, Occupied France
- "You do not know the extent of my courage": Annemasse, Occupied France
- In the Forests
- A Shtetl in the Wilderness: Naliboki Forest, Occupied Poland
Part Four: In the Camps: "During the cold nights"
- The Final Solution
- The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising: Occupied Poland
- "Scream the truth at the world!": the Ringelblum Archive, Warsaw Ghetto, Occupied Poland
- A Banner Raised: Theresienstadt Ghetto, Occupied Czechoslovakia
- "Resist to our last breath": Vilna Ghetto, Occupied Lithuania
Part Five: Partisan Warfare: "This song was written with our blood, and not with lead"
- Transit Camps
- The Ambush: Mechelen, Occupied Belgium
- Labor Camps
- Three Feet a Day: Novogrudok Labor Camp, Occupied Belorussia
- Concentration Camps
- A Secret Celebration: Kaufering IV Labor Camp, Hurlach, Germany
- The Sonderkommando Revolt: Auschwitz-Birkenau, Occupied Poland
- Death Camps
- "Like thunder in the spring": Sobibor Death Camp, Occupied Poland
- Harassing the Enemy
- Sabotage!: Berlin, Germany
- Phantom Patriots
- Long Live the Resistance!: Paris, Occupied France
- The Occupation of Greece
- Invisible Warriors: Evvia, Occupied Greece
- Young Warriors
- The Violinist: Ovruch, Occupied Ukraine
"I am a Jew and will be a Jew forever"