Holocaust and genocide studies. Volume 10, Number 1
Call NumberPeriodicals H
DatesSpring 1996; ©1996
Statement of ResponsibilityEditor-in-chief, Yehuda Bauer ; co-editor, Richard D. Breitman ; associate editor, Hubert G. Locke.
Creators & ContributorsBauer, Yehuda
(editor)Locke, Hubert G.
- Editorial Notes
- A Final Hitler Decision for the "Final Solution"? The Riegner Telegram Reconsidered / Christopher R. Browning
- Perpetrators of the Holocaust: Divided and Unitary Self Conceptions of Evildoing / James E. Waller
- Between Science and Fiction: Notes on the Demography of the Holocaust / Sergio DellaPergola
- Negotiating the Boundary of Unconditional Surrender: The War Refugee Board in Sweden and Nazi Proposals to Ransom Jews, 1944–1945 / Meredith Hindley
- Review Essay: Anne Frank Remembered / G. Jan Colijn
- Book Reviews
- Recently Published Books on Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Biographies of Contributors
PublisherCary, NC : Oxford University Press in association with the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum