Holocaust and genocide studies. Volume 11, Number 2
Call NumberPeriodicals H
DatesFall 1997; ©1997
Statement of ResponsibilityEditor-in-chief, Richard D. Breitman ; associate editors, David Bankier, Hubert G. Locke.
Creators & ContributorsBreitman, Richard
(editor)Locke, Hubert G.
- Could the Allies Have Bombed Auschwitz-Birkenau? / Stuart G. Erdheim
- "Retribution Is Not Enough": The 1943 Campaign by Jewish Students to Raise American Public Awareness of the Nazi Genocide / Rafael Medoff
- The "Mindless Years"?: A Reconsideration of the Psychological Dimensions of the Holocaust, 1938–1945 / Henri Zukier
- Religious Zionist Responses in Mandatory Palestine to the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising / Hava Eshkoli (Wagman)
- Book Reviews
- Letters to the Editor
- Recently Published Books on Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Biographies of Contributors
PublisherCary, NC : Oxford University Press in association with the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum