Holocaust and genocide studies. Volume 20, Number 1
Call NumberPeriodicals H
DatesSpring 2006; ©2006
Statement of ResponsibilityEditor-in-chief, Richard D. Breitman ; associate editors, David Bankier, Hubert G. Locke.
Creators & ContributorsBreitman, Richard
(editor)Locke, Hubert G.
- Disguised Resistance? The Story of Kurt Gerstein / Valerie Hébert
- The Jewish Community of Salonica under Siege: The Antisemitic Violence of the Summer of 1931 / Aristotle A. Kallis
- The Holocaust through the Prism of East German Television: Collective Memory and Audience Perceptions / Mark A. Wolfgram
- The Origins of Holocaust Education in American Public Schools / Thomas D. Fallace
- Review Essay
- Responses to the Armenian Genocide: America, the Yishuv, Israel. The Banality of Denial: Israel and the Armenian Genocide (Yair Auron). The Burning Tigris: The Armenian Genocide and America's Response (Peter Balakian). The Armenian Massacres, 1894–1896: U.S. Media Testimony (edited by Arman J. Kirakossian). Against the Gates of Hell: The Life & Times of Henry Perry, a Christian Missionary in a Moslem World (Gordon and Diana Severance). America and the Armenian Genocide of 1915 (edited by Jay Winter) / Robert Melson
- Book Reviews
- Recently Published Works in Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Biographies of Contributors
PublisherUnited States : Oxford University Press in association with the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum