Zachor. 1999 : [Issue 1] (January)
Call NumberREF Zachor and Online - click URL below for access
Statement of ResponsibilityVancouver Holocaust Education Centre ; Editor, Roberta Kremer ; Layout & design, Graham Sharpe.
Creators & ContributorsKremer, Roberta S.
(related)Wiener, Lore Maria
(related)Abella, Irving M.
(related)Marrus, Michael Robert
(related)Friedrichs, Christopher R.
(related)Plaut, W. Gunther
(related)Stein Sorensen, Louise
(editor)Watts, Irene N.
(editor)Stein Sorensen, Louise
(related)Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre
(author)M. Meyer & Company
(related)Carsch-Haus (Düsseldorf, Germany)
(related)Joods Montessori Lyceum (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Events and Announcements
- Broken Threads
- Broken Threads: From Aryanization to Cultural Loss: The Destruction of the Jewish Fashion Industry in Germany and Austria
- About the Collector
- Reflecting on Their Lives in Fashion: The Story of Five Local Survivors
- Educators' Conference: Teaching the Teachers about the Holocaust / by Frieda Miller
- Book Reviews
- One More Border: The True Story of One Family's Escape From War-Torn Europe by William Kaplan with Shelley Tanaka / reviewed by Janice Cramer
- Fugitives of the Forest: The Heroic Story of Jewish Resistance and Survival during the Second World War by Allan Levine / reviewed by Lucien Lieberman
- Art Exhibit: Life? or Theater? An Exhibit of the Work of Charlotte Salomon at the Goethe-Institut
- "No Longer Alone" / Editorial Committee, Louise Stein-Sorensen, Irene Kirstein-Watts & Lillian Boraks-Nemetz
- Search / by Louise Stein-Sorensen
- Cards & Donations
- From the Board & Staff
- Swiss Humanitarian Fund
- MAUS Exhibit Ends
- Announcing the Establishment of a Publishing Arm at the VHCS
- Nazi War Thefts
Physical Description 16 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 28 cm
Carrier Typevolume;online resource
PublisherVancouver : Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre
NotesTheme: Broken Threads: The Destruction of the Jewish Fashion Industry in Germany and Austria