Zachor. 1999 : [Issue 3] (July)
Call NumberREF Zachor and Online - click URL below for access
Statement of ResponsibilityVancouver Holocaust Education Centre ; Editor, Roberta Kremer ; Layout & design, Graham Sharpe.
Creators & ContributorsBoraks-Nemetz, Lillian
(related)Kremer, Roberta S.
(related)Bluman, Barbara R.
(related)Stein Sorensen, Louise
(translator)Kremer, Roberta S.
(contributor)Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre
- Staff Changes at the Holocaust Centre / Graham Sharpe
- The Gesher Project
- The Gesher Project: Healing Holocaust Trauma Through Writing and Painting
- "My Tree of Life" / by Nurit Fox
- Deborah / by Deborah Ramm-West
- "The Warsaw Ghetto Wall" / by Lillian Boraks-Nemetz
- "My War and Post War Diaries" / by Rosa Marel
- "No Longer Alone" / Editorial Committee, Leo Vogel and David Reed
- A Story / by Malka Pischanitskaya
- Dr. Shia Moser
- A Warm Home, A Wise Teacher: A Tribute to Dr. Shia Moser
- The Story of Felia Sherman / [recorded by Dr. Shia Moser ; translation by Sheila Barkusky & David Schaffer]
- An Excerpt from the Story of Mendel Tsenki / [recorded by Dr. Shia Moser ; translation by Sheila Barkusky & David Schaffer]
- Yizkor Books from the HEC Archives / by Dr. Roberta Kremer
- Cards & Donations
- From the Board
- New Life Fellowships Awarded at the AGM
- New Board List
Physical Description 12 pages : illustrations, portraits, map ; 28 cm
Carrier Typevolume;online resource
PublisherVancouver : Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre
- Theme: The Gesher Project: Healing Holocaust Trauma Through Writing and Painting
- Cover features a detail of Gabriella Klein's painting, "Growth," part of the Gesher Project