Zachor. 2000 : [Issue 3] (July)
Call NumberREF Zachor and Online - click URL below for access
Statement of ResponsibilityVancouver Holocaust Education Centre ; Editor, Roberta Kremer ; Layout & design, Sean Matvenko.
Creators & ContributorsKremer, Roberta S.
(contributor)Friedrichs, Christopher R.
(related)Reimerink, Lukas Johannes
(related)Friedrichs, Christopher R.
(related)Warman, Anne Guthrie
(contributor)Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre
- Events and Announcements
- New Research Assistant at VHEC [Nina Krieger]
- Goodbye from Dan Fromowitz / Dan Fromowitz
- Indifference: The Sur-Rational Paintings of Fritz Hirschberger
- March of the Living / by Kayla Cohen
- Launch of Holocaust Teaching Materials: BC Ministry of Education Endorses Holocaust Education
- A "Silent Survivor's" Story Survives / by Chris Friedrichs
- "No Longer Alone" / Editorial Committee, Leo Vogel and David Reed
- Honouring the Rescuers / by Leo Vogel
- Book Reviews
- I Will Bear Witness: A Diary of the Nazi Years, 1933–1941 by Victor Klemperer, Translated by Martin Chalmers / reviewed by Anne Guthrie Warman
- Village of a Million Spirits: A Novel of the Treblinka Uprising by Ian MacMillan / reviewed by Sheena Daniels
- No Pretty Pictures by Anita Lobel / reviewed by Barb Schober
- Cards & Donations
- From the Board
- New Life Fellows Honoured at the Annual General Meeting: Dr. Chris Friedrichs, Dr. Graham Forst, Dr. Robert Krell
Physical Description 16 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 28 cm
Carrier Typevolume;online resource
PublisherVancouver : Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre
- Theme: Indifference: The Sur-Rational Paintings of Fritz Hirschberger
- Issue has "Number 2" on cover but is actually Issue 3 (July 2000)