Zachor. 2002 : [Issue 3] (June)
Call NumberREF Zachor and Online - click URL below for access
Statement of ResponsibilityVancouver Holocaust Education Centre ; Editor, Roberta Kremer ; Design, Sean Matvenko.
Creators & ContributorsBoraks-Nemetz, Lillian
(related)Kremer, Roberta S.
(contributor)Watts, Irene N.
(contributor)Cornwall, Claudia Maria
(related)Opdyke, Irene Gut
(related)Friedrichs, Christopher R.
(related)Sigal, Ruth Kron
(related)Stein Sorensen, Louise
(related)Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre
(author)Serpa Pinto (Steamship)
- Announcements and Events
- May 31, 1944: New exhibit at the VHEC
- Isabella Leitner
- Auschwitz: Critical Photographs of Auschwitz-Birkenau taken on May 31, 1944
- Edmund Veesenmayer: May 31, 1944, Edmund Veesenmayer reports on the deportation of Hungarian Jews / by Scott Anderson
- Serpa Pinto: The story of the Serpa Pinto reported as the ship reaches port on May 31, 1944
- Annemasse: Jews arrested by the Gestapo on May 31, 1944 saved by town's Mayor Jean Deffaugt
- No Longer Alone
- Remembering Parents / by Irene Kirstein Watts & Leo Vogel
- Song of the Hidden Child / Irene Kirstein Watts
- Hall of Remembrance / Leo Vogel
- Open Hearts—Closed Doors: Launching the War Orphans Project on the Web / by Frieda Miller
- Book Review: Suddenly Jewish by Barbara Kessel / reviewed by Claudia Cornwall
- High School Symposium on the Holocaust
- Cards & Donations
Physical Description 16 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 28 cm
PublisherVancouver : Vancouver Holocaust Education Centre
NotesTheme: May 31, 1944